Lavender is one of the most versatile essential oils with a fresh, sweet, floral scent that is both calming and uplifting.
Lavender is used in Aromatherapy for adapting to stress or imbalances. Use it in a gentle linen spray to relax before bedtime or in creams, lotions and face mists to calm, balance and rejuvenate skin.
Regular usage of this oil is known to lessen eczema outbreaks to a significant extent. Lavender boosts the skin’s natural renewal process, and results in lowering the signs of ageing such as wrinkles and fine lines.
Lavender Eczema Serum
Mix a few drops of lavender essential oil in calendula oil for a topical serum to keep eczema at bay.
Lavender Pillow Mist
To 100 ml of distilled water:
- Add 25 ml pure alcohol (unscented pure vodka)
- Add 1 ml of lavender essential oil
- Pour into a spray bottle and mist onto sheets for restful sleep
Discover lavender’s unique skin benefits in Vienne’s Regenerative and Restorative cream or the Apre Sun and Slope lotion.
Fresh berry fruit salad with honey and lavender
Indulge in this anti-oxidant rich fruit salad that makes a delicious afternoon snack or an after dinner treat!
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon dried lavender (or fresh lavender essence)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Juice of ¼ orange
- 2 cups grapes (green and red seedless)
- 1 cup strawberries sliced
- 1 cup black berries
- 1 cup raspberries and blue berries
- 4-5 mint leaves
- Toss all fruit into a mixing bowl
- Add honey
- Crush lavender in lemon juice and remove the lavender
- Add the juice with mint to the bowl
- Add orange juice
- Sprinkle lavender
- Toss and serve chilled
Publier le commentaire